Here you can find my papers, some random stuff I wrote or presentations I've held, mostly on AI or FOSS.
- Knoppix Hacks - contributed 2 1/2 Morphix hacks
- Data grids in theory and practice, IBM internship report, Master Thesis CS, Winter 2008 (presentation slides from GridForum presentation at Philips Eindhoven, April 2nd 2008)
- Price elasticity of hard drugs in the time of the Dutch East Indies. For AMAER course. Autumn 2004
- Implementing the mind - A comparison of the Soar and ACT-R cognitive architectures, Bachelor Thesis AI. For FAAI course. Spring 2004
- Artificial Consciousness, the search for what makes us human, Bachelor Thesis AI. For FAAI course. Spring 2004 [PDF] [PDF-abbreviated]. Rant on AI that led to this paper.
- Paper on Augmented Reality, overview and specific details on the interaction between users and AR systems. For HCI course. Winter 2003
- Paper on Open Source Software Development, stuff on history of Free Software, Cathedral & the Bazaar and Morphix, naturally. For SE course. Summer 2003
- Essay on AI and Philosophy: The Ivory Tower of the AI. For Ethics course, dutch. Spring 2003
NOTE: Every essay or paper available here is published under the GNU FPL Version 1.2 or later.
- Presentation of Web 2.0 and Grids. Literature Study, Master CS. November 2007
- Presentation of my internship at IBM, the case I'm working on and stealth-project VGFS. Internship IBM, Master CS. November 2007
- Presentation of Parameter Calibration using Meta-Algorithms. KIM-presentation, Master Project AI. November 2006
- Implementing the Mind - Cognitive Architectures. Second presentation for FAAI course. June 2004
- Consciousness, AI and Philosophy. For FAAI course. Spring 2004
- Odyssey project proposal, from 2001. We've come a long way, but my arguments are still valid, maybe even more so. Needless to say, Odyssey didn't get anywhere, but I've been looking back at it every now and then.